Had a great time. We booked a Havana Stateroom. Had a blast in the casino, had so e small hits, nothing substantial, still a great time.
Cruised on the Horizon
- 229 Views
- Last Thread 10 October 2018
Our 4-day Horizon was great. The restaurants were fabulous, all of them. Casino was small but got small hits and ONE handpay!
We're going on a premier next month. How were the hosts ? Any machines you guys recommend ?
Just got off the Horizon and it was amazing!! Casino staff was awesome! Best crew on any ship I have been on yet! They sent me cookies and invites to the steakhouse! We enjoyed our cruise so much!
For a new ship I was disappointed with the casino, I did a 4 day o Bermuda from NY and the host wasnt friendly nor did they send any treats to the room until I asked. It was like they were all stingy to give comps on a short cruise. The machine selection sucked! I did get the free cruise offer at the end but its was just blahhhh
- All Categories
- Cruise Lines
- Off Topic
- The Central US
- The Midwest
- Las Vegas
- Reno & Tahoe
- Atlantic City & North East
- Louisiana & Gulf
- The West Coast
- JACK Casino-Hotel Greektown
- Question Of The Week
- Pearl River Resort
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 URComped Question of the Week: Where was the first place you traveled that required a passport?
- 2 URComped Question of the Week: What Would You Spend a $1M Jackpot on?
- 3 Birthday
- 4 Question of the Week: What is your New Years Resolution?
- 5 Question of the Week: What is your favorite land based casino?