Giochi del Titano Casino S.P.A.

Strada dei Censiti, 21, 47891 - XGQ7+R5 Rovereta, San Marino, San Marino
Location
XGQ7+R5 Rovereta, San Marino, San Marino
Hours
Opening Hours From Monday to Friday 9.00 to 13.00 14.30 to 18.00

4 people currently viewing

Overview

GIOCHI DEL TITANO

The mostly state-owned company Giochi del Titano was founded on May 2, 2007 in the Republic of San Marino. The shareholding structure of Giochi del Titano Spa comprises of the following partners: the State of San Marino with 76% of the shares and the San Marino Chamber of Commerce with the remaining 24%. Share capital € 1,500,000.

The Company has the following Business Purpose: Run the Halls and premises in which the gaming activities governed by Law No. 67 of 25 July 2000 and subsequent amendments and additions take place. Organize and manage the inside of the entertainment, shows, events and refreshment areas’ operational headquarters.

Opening hours of the halls:

KENO HALL: Every day from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.

SLOT MACHINES HALL: Every day from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.

POKER ROOM: Thursday to Saturday from 8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 4:30 p.m. The Poker room is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. (Opening times may vary, with early openings for special events)

AMERICAN GAMES HALL: Open daily from 21.00, Saturday and Sunday from 4:30 p.m.  Adults only are allowed inside the halls. A form of ID is required to access the halls. Large designated smoking areas are available inside the gaming halls. The Palazzo Diamond has two large car parks. The restaurant is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

Qualified Giochi del Titano Casino S.P.A. Players are eligible for personal VIP Casino Host services.

URComped negotiates aggressively to ensure that thousands of URComped VIP members, including players from Giochi del Titano Casino S.P.A., receive the best comp offers and personalized VIP service at casinos and cruise lines around the world.

If you have elevated tier status or a casino host assigned to you at Giochi del Titano Casino S.P.A. or other casino properties, then there is an excellent chance you qualify for VIP offers at URComped partner casinos and cruise lines.

URComped VIP membership is completely free and our members gain access to dedicated casino host services and exclusive comp offers at casinos and cruise lines around the world. What are you waiting for? Join NOW and get COMPED today.

URComped is an independent review platform and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by any of the casinos, slot machine manufacturers, or other entities mentioned on this site. The views and opinions expressed in the reviews are solely those of the individual contributors and do not reflect those of URComped or its staff.

All trademarks, logos, and brand names appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. Use of these marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by their holders. Trademarks and names are used under nominative fair use for the purpose of identification and commentary only.

Content on URComped, including user-submitted reviews, photographs, and comments, is copyrighted by their respective authors. Reproduction, redistribution, or use of any part of this site in any form without express written permission is prohibited, except as allowed under fair use principles for purposes of commentary, criticism, and educational use.

URComped does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the site and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information provided. Users are encouraged to verify critical information independently.

VIP Offers and Events

Please Login or Register to view all offers.

Games

video roulette
Black Jack
Baccarat
Keno
Mystery Jackpot
GT Poker
Poker Stars IPT (Italian Poker Tour)
People’s Poker PPT (People’s Poker Tour)
Poker Club Lottomatica (The Aces of Poker Club)
ISOP DEX
Poker Cash
Mini Punto Banco

Top 3 Slot Machines at Giochi del Titano Casino S.P.A.

Loading...


No posts yet, why not share something and get the conversation started!
No reviews yet, why not write a review and get the conversation started!

No posts yet, why not share something and get the conversation started!


Featured Partners

Grand Royal Wolinak Casino

Bécancour, QC
Slots: 450

Hollywood Casino - Charles Town

Charles Town, West Virginia
Offers: 11
Rooms: 153
Beds: 7
Slots: 4500
Tables: 85

Pearl River Resort

Choctaw, Mississippi
Beds: 6
Slots: 1200
Tables: 6

Other Nearby Properties