- I have been coming to the Wind Creek at Wetumpka for the last several years and spent countless amounts of money but have yet to even come close to even a small jackpot. I enjoy the atmosphere but it is growing extremely very evident that the machines seem to have been programmed to not scatter as they once did not so very long ago so there seems to be no chance of even a small return to those of us who enjoy your establishment so well. It seems also that the machines do not scatter as frequently as they once did and the payouts are literally pennies compared to what they once were. I for one believe that some attention should be paid in this area if recurrent customers are desired. I understand that everyone cannot be a winner but you would think that after inserting upwards of $700 into the machine that some type of reward would be received. Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. God bless.
Possible Return Players Club Member
- 39 Views
- Last Thread 11 September 2018
Please answer yes if you agree.
hismanda1993 posted this 06 September 2018
Maverick posted this 11 September 2018
This may be better posted as a review on their facility page https://urcomped.com/Facility/Details/5658/wind-creek-wetumpka
- All Categories
- Cruise Lines
- Off Topic
- The Central US
- The Midwest
- Las Vegas
- Reno & Tahoe
- Atlantic City & North East
- Louisiana & Gulf
- The West Coast
- JACK Casino-Hotel Greektown
- Question Of The Week
- Pearl River Resort
- Twin River Casino
- The Caribbean
- Casino de Montreal
This Weeks High Earners
- al 1
- 1 What was the first casino you ever went to?
- 2 Where did you go on your first cruise?
- 3 If you won the lottery and had to donate half your winnings to charity, what charity would you pick?
- 4 What is your favorite Land-Based Casino??🤔🎰🎲😎
- 5 How many points it takes to get a free cruise on Royal Caribbean