What is the best towel animal you have seen and on what ship?
Question of the Week: What is the best towel animal you have seen and on what ship?🤔⛴
- 60 Views
- Last Thread 6 days ago
It was a monkey wearing sunglasses hanging from the window. But also an adorable pair of swans folded on the bed. The carnival cruise line crew members love to get a little funky with towel animals and it's fabulous.
I never really paid attention to the towels...LOL
A body holding 2 beers laying in bed. My cousin came in and ran screaming down the hallway. FYI, I set it up with my cabin steward the day before and left him all the clothing/accessories etc.
- All Categories
- Cruise Lines
- Off Topic
- The Central US
- The Midwest
- Las Vegas
- Reno & Tahoe
- Atlantic City & North East
- Louisiana & Gulf
- The West Coast
- JACK Casino-Hotel Greektown
- Question Of The Week
- Pearl River Resort
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 What's the best game to play and win
- 2 Casino tips on Carnival?
- 3 Question of the Week: Where was your most memorable jackpot? 🤔🎰🛳 Casino/ Ship/ Machine/ etc. 😎
- 4 Question of the Week: What is the best towel animal you have seen and on what ship?🤔⛴
- 5 Question of the Week: What is your favorite type of souvenir to buy to remember your vacation?